DATE OF LAST UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 5, 2016
You have 7 days from the date of receiving to request a full refund. You may return any Product (as defined below) purchased on www.agatsa.com in accordance with the terms below.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
* A return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within 7 days of delivery date. To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org along with your invoice number.
* Our Customer Care team will contact you and will provide you the Return Authorization Number.
* You must return the Product to Agatsa to receive a refund. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
* The Invoice. must be included along with your returned product.
Additional terms and conditions:
* Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
* You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to Agatsa
* If you return Product to Agatsa
** without a return authorization from number from Agatsa or
** without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, Agatsa retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or refund the amount.
* The original price of the Product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
Limited Product Warranty
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Warrants to the original purchaser that your SanketLife (collectively, the “Product”) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of Delivery,
If such a defect arises and a return authorization request is received by Agatsa within the applicable Warranty Period, Agatsa will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either
(1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product.
In the event of such a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This Limited Product Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Agatsa itself or through its authorized reseller or agent and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be required by applicable law.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, a Replacement authorization must be requested from our customer service team. To request a Replacement authorization, please contact Customer Service email@example.com. The Replacement authorization number must be included along with your returned product. You must deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Agatsa. As may be required by applicable law, Agatsa may require you to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with other requirements before receiving warranty service.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AGATSA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SANKETLIFE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.